Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Cats

Coat H&M, Shirt H&M, Jeans PIMKIE, Shoes Bata

Last week and weekend was so hectic that I am so glad that I am sitting now for a while. I didn´t have to much time for fancy clothes so I choose classic - jeans, boots and comfy shirt. Starts to be again little bit warmer (crazy) so no hats and scarves needed. Moreover last week sweep over us (Germany) hurricane so I really don´t have time to be bored...

Minuly tyden a vikend byl super hekticky, takze jsem rada ze na chvili sedim. Nemela jsem moc casu na podpatky a sukne takze jsem zvolila pohodnou klasiku v podobe dzinu a tricka. Navic zacina byt opet tepleji (ironie ze) takze neni potreba zadna sala a cepice. Navic, se pres nas (Nemecko) prehnal minuly tyden orkan, takze opravdu neni cas na to nudit se...

Photos by Felipe Toledo









1 comment:

  1. super outfit!:) a ta mikina je roztomilá!♥ také jsme tu měli minulý týden naprosto šílené počasí!:D

    www.lorietta.cz

    ReplyDelete