Wednesday, September 25, 2013

EMMY 2013


This sunday were held 65th Primetime Emmy Awards and I am like always focus on fashion. Just maybe one mention about my favorite serial. Couple last days I am totally crazy about Breaking Down. I saw just 2 session but I am totally into. So I am very happy that Anna Gunn won one trophy but in a same time disappointed that Bryan Cranston didn´t. 
Now back to fashion. I really like a lot of dresses that were introduce there but I picked up again just few because otherwise we will be there till tommorow. And like always I choose just that one that I liked. 
For me most charming was Michelle Dockery (Downtowm Abbey) in her Prada dress (on the top). She looks absolutely stunning and I also like heels and clutch that she chose. Undress back is little cherry on the top.

Tuto nedeli se konal jiz 65.rocnik predavani cen Emmy. Ja se jako vzdy zamerim na modu z cerveneho koberce. Jen mozna jedna mala zminka o mem favoritovi. Posledni dobou jsem obrovsky fanousek serialu Breaking Down (do cestiny prelozeno jako Pernikovy tata - nemuzu uverit ze jsem to sem napsala, protoze jsem na ceske preklady naprosto alergicka a diky tomuhle jsem se jen utvrdila proc). Videla jsem zatim jen 2 serie, ale to mi stacilo k tomu si serial naprosto zamilovat - vlastne mi stacila jen  uvodni epizoda. Potesilo me tedy, ze sosku ziskala predstavitelka hlavni zenske role Anna Gunn (Skyler), ale zaroven zklamalo ze hlavni muzska postava tohoto serialu Bryan Cranston (Walter) zustal bez oceneni. No co, snad priste...
Ted k samotnym modelum. Opravdu se mi tentokrat libila fura satu, ktere zde byli predstaveny, ale vybrala jsem jen nektere, protoze jinak by to bylo na dlouho. Naprosto mi ucarovaly saty Prada, ktere oblekla Michelle Dockery. Vypadala naprosto uzasne a skvele jsou i doplnky. Odhalena zada jsou tresnickou na dortu, protoze takto resene saty naprosto zboznuju.




Julianne Hough in Peekaboo


Heidi Klum in Versace
Lot of people don´t like this dress but I do. Of course collar is little bit over but still. For me yes.


Alison Williams (Girls) in Ralph Lauren


Sophia Vergara in Vera Wang
Totally hit ! Her body is amazing and red dress mixed with emerald earring - speechless.


Kerry Washington in Marchesa.
I am obsessed with Marchesa´s dress. Always stunning. And Kerry looks like a fairy.


Elisabeth Moss in Andrew Gn.
Black and white sparkling dress and red lipstick - yes, yes, yes.


Padma Lakshmi in KaufmanFranco and Rose Byrne in Calvin Klein
Have to admit that pastel Klein dress is my second favourite piece of the night. Simple but Ruse looks so beautiful.


Leslie Mann in Charlie Brown


Emily Deschanel in Houghton


Sarah Hyland (Modern Family) in Carolina Herrera


Julia Louis-Dreyfus in Monique Lhullier


Kate Mara in J.Mendel


Linda Cardellini in Donna Karan
S

No comments:

Post a Comment