Thursday, December 27, 2012

Milliner

Sweater F&F, Leggings ZARA, Heels H&M, Bag GATE, Hat Pimkie

 Black is one of my favourite colour and i wear it very often. This time I add a hat - it´s not new but he was laying a long time in my closet - unnoticed. But i think he revives my outfit and this time are hats very popular and trendy. So why not ? :) I also wear my new oversize sweater, super-superbly leggings which i love and studded bag. You can also notice my new big ring. And because outside is very "warm" for winter it was enough for today. Ready to go !

Černá je jedna z mých nejoblibenějších barev a nosím ji velmi často. Tentokrát jsem přidala klobouk - není nový, ale dlouhy ležel v mém šatníku - nepovšimnutý. Myslím si ale, že můj outfit skvěle oživil. Navíc je to jeden z trendů těchto dní, takže proč ne :) Dále jsem oblékla nový oversize svetr, supr-čupr legíny a tašku s cvočky. Navíc si můžete povšimnout nového mega prstenu. A jelikož bylo dnes venku "teplo" vezmeme-li v úvahu, že je prosinec, stačilo to. Připravena !
<!--BEGIN HYPE WIDGET
-->


No comments:

Post a Comment